Salon Beleza is offering 24/7 online booking! I honestly am so excited about this. If you go to https://www.vagaro.com/SalonBeleza , you can book your appointment right there! It allows you to see the Stylist profile as well as leave reviews if you wanted to. I love this program and its VERY user friendly! Don't worry you can still call or text, but if you needed to make a quick appointment here is your answer. If you do schedule your appointment online and the time and day you are needing is not showing, feel free to contact me I am pretty flexible and am more than willing to work with you and your schedule.
Don't forget as well that the entire month of April is our Grand Opening!! 2 Weeks left so hurry and book your appointment, slots are filling up fast!!! Also for those of you that are waiting to book, I will be out of town May 5th-May 12th and returning to the Salon on May 15th. So to help those out that need to get in, if a time slot isn't available just send me a call/text and I'll make sure to get you in before I head out. Look forward to seeing you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment